Jimmy Armfield CBE
Having a positive mental outlook is equally as important as being physically healthy. Altogether Now — a Legacy for Blackpool helps encourage this and I’m delighted to be involved.
- 2011 — Jimmy Armfield statue unveiled at Bloomfield Road
- 2010 — Armfield South Stand opened in his honour
- 2000 - Awarded CBE for services to football
- Capped 43 times by England; captained the team 15 times; a member of the 1966 World Cup winning squad
- Captain of Blackpool FC for 10 years, making 627 appearances between 1954–1971